I know that it isn't nice to make fun of signs written by people who don't speak the language (except of course, that they shouldn't be making signs!). After all, I can't speak any other language well enough to make signs. But some of these are pure poetry...
 |
| Afraid, only Afraid. The light is Appiness is so much simple. Appiness is so much simple. Never believe, next will be better. Blunder away... |
 |
| The Sitting Mat Wrap of the Flush Toilet. |
 |
| This is hard to read: High-Class Carpeting Warm Seat For Toilet. |
I am seeing a lot of imported goods from China. These are all from the Omonia area, which is unsurprising as there is a little Asian area, but it is surprising how much (especially in Euro stores, the equivalent of our dollar stores) there is these days. The Euro stores seem to be proliferating, too. A sign of the crisis, I imagine. Rather than all the European stuff that came in with the flush times of the Euro, we are now turning to cheap goods from China?
No comments:
Post a Comment