I love a good fassaria. A fassaria is a public argument, often about traffic. This one seemed to be about a couple of cars illegally stopped on either side of a busy road, forcing the traffic down to one lane. A taxi wanted to go south, but a car was already trying to go north. So, traffic stopped, the honking began, there was much shouting and waving, and finally the two got out of their cars, yelled at each other, and someone backed down so traffic could move again. I took pictures, wondering if I was being terribly rude, and turned away smiling. But then I realized that everyone around me turned away smiling as well... we all love a good fassaria.
 |
| The taxi driver was one of the two antagonists. |
 |
| This guy is making his very dramatic point. |
No comments:
Post a Comment