These are in honor of Ellie the chicken whisperer and Alex the chicken wizard.
From the museum at Mycene:
These are not chickens, but I loved them. I thought they were very expressive in a kind of see-no-evil/hear-no-evil/speak-no-evil kind of way.


From the Corinth museum:
![]() |
| A beautiful specimen |
![]() |
| And its buddy. They are flocking birds. |
![]() |
| On pots |


![]() |
| This guy scares me. |
![]() |
| Kilroy was here |
![]() |
| Beautiful octopus. And probably delicious. |
From the Corinth museum:
![]() |
| These are some beautiful chickens |
![]() |
| Close up of the chickens |
![]() |
| Don't mess with this one. |
![]() |
| A bull bowing to an owl, with a lion looking on approvingly |
![]() |
| I really like this coy owl. |
![]() |
| To me, this looks like Curious George pretending to be a mailman on a donkey |
![]() |
| This little guy looks to me like a gorilla. |















No comments:
Post a Comment